This article is about Cogsy's integration with Skubana.
What data sources are supported by the Skubana integration?
Cogsy can currently ingest the following data from your Skubana account:
- Product / SKU data (read-only)
- Order data (read-only)
- Purchase Orders (read & write)
Connecting Cogsy with Skubana
- In your Cogsy dashboard, navigate to the Settings Integrations section.
- Click the "Add Integration" button and select Skubana.
- This will prompt you to add the Cogsy app to your Skubana instance. Log in with your Skubana details and follow the prompts.
Purchase Orders in Skubana
Cogsy has a two-way sync available for your purchase orders in Cogsy and Skubana. Here's how this works:
- Cogsy will automatically track any open purchase orders that you have created in Skubana and we'll include that in the calculation of "In-Transit" units for each SKU. When you make updates to those purchase orders in Skubana, the changes will reflect in Cogsy too.
- You can also create a recommended purchase order in Cogsy (see more details here). Once you "Mark as Submitted" any of those purchase orders, we'll draft that purchase order in Skubana for you with a status of "Awaiting Authorisation". You are then able to continue your workflow on that purchase in Skubana and Cogsy will just sync those changes as you make them in Skubana.
Note: We highly recommend that you specify a default vendor for every part (details here) if you'd like to include these parts (or SKUs) in Cogsy-created purchase orders.